Website Terms & Condition
All rights, including copyright, in Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd web site and its contents, are either, owned or licensed by/to Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd, or owned or licensed to The Holt Partnership Limited, or otherwise used by Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd’s web pages, you agree to access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd web site for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other web site), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd’s web site without the prior written permission of Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non- infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd, or any other third party.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this web site and therefore should cease using this web site immediately.
Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd
11 Moyers Road
Registered in England, Company Number: 08967726