Whatever stage your business is at, it’s vital that you have an appropriate business plan in place – we really cannot stress this enough! As well as helping you to formalise your plans and ideas and communicate them to key members of staff and potential investors, your plan will also help you to identify key mile stones in your business journey and prepare for the unexpected.
Professional and experienced consultants
Here at Multiplus Tax Solutions Ltd, our team of experts can help you through the business planning process, from formally registering your business, through to preparing and updating business plans, and everything in between.
With years of experience behind us, we understand how overwhelming starting, planning, and growing a business can be – but we’ve got the expertise to make the process as simple, straightforward, and successful as possible.
For further information about our consultancy services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Business Planning and Start-Up
Starting a business can be a daunting (and, of course, very exciting!) time. With so many decisions to make and things to consider, having an expert on hand to help and advise you can be vital, especially during your first few years.
Our highly skilled and experienced advisors are fully equipped to support you every step of the way, including:
- Advice on business structures
- Help on formally registering a business
- Assistance with the preparation of profit & loss, cash flow and balance sheet forecasts using our fully integrated financial model
- An independent review of forecasts prepared by yourself and/or others
- Assist in negotiations with banks or other finance providers
- Preparation of business plans for new or established businesses
- Preparation of business valuation reports in respect of the purchase or sale of a business / division