Limited companies and LLPs must prepare annual accounts and submit them to Companies House in a statutory format whilst sole traders and partnerships have to meet self-assessment filing deadlines.
Accounts also now need to be tagged using iXBRL which is a way of tagging financial data but without the correct software this iXBRL tagging can become a laborious and manual task. Our accounts software is fully iXBRL compliant and we file tagged accounts as standard and at no additional cost to our clients.
We can help…
- Prepare your annual accounts and financial statements and file iXBRL compliant accounts
- Prepare accounts to help complete your self-assessment tax returns
- Complete bookkeeping service where required
And the benefits for you…
- You remain compliant and will not face any fines or penalties
- We can identify areas where we can help to reduce your tax liability.
- Potential suggestions for cost and profit improvements within your business
- Financial control over your business, to check on your progress and any risk areas.